Saturday, November 28, 2009

All I Ever Wanted

Artist: Basshunter

Language: English

About: One of my friends is in love with the dude, so I decided to check out his music and I think it's pretty cool. Very dancy-ish techno. I guess. Whatever. Listen to it but don't watch the vid because it is really stupid. Ew. The song repeats itself over and over though which would probably sound a lot cooler in a club than on the radio. He has a pretty nice voice, but I'm not so into his songs. I don't know what my friend sees in him. -.- Maybe you'll like him?

Song: (i don't recommend watching the vid)


2 comments:

  1. Haha that video is so pointless! I should've listened to you... :P

    Yeah, I don't really care for it either. It's too electronic/pop for me. But it'd probably be good at a party or club, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! They are all like that. It's like why do you even make an mv if the story isn't even portrayed through it! Argh. I listened to a couple more of the songs and I decided that it wasn't for me. The lyrics just go on and on over and over. Ick.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? :D