Tuesday, February 9, 2010

(: award :)

Hey guys! Kirthi from Pages gave me this awesome award! :)



Here are the rules:

1. List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in (for two weeks?)
2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award
3. Comment on their blog, and tell them they won an award


Here is my book list!:
The Thief Lord - Cornelia Funke
Vampire Knight (manga) - Matsuri Hino
The Maze Runner - James Dashner
A Great And Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - Ally Carter
Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
Zach's Lie - Roland Smith
The Golden One - Elizabeth Peters (All I can remember is that it's in Egypt and had tombs)


Nominations:


Wdebo from The Electrical Book Cafe

Maria from Fantasy Ink

Morgan from Books And Literature For Teens

Nina from J'adoreHappyEndings


Elie from Ellz Readz

Books Obsessions


Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century

Lisette from TV and Book Addict


Thanks! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I'd love to live in The Thief Lord! Ahh, Venice :) And of course, Harry Potter! Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved thief lord! it was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award. And congrats to the bloggers it was passed onto.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? :D