Thursday, February 11, 2010

My favorite songs as of right now. (1)

I'm just going to post up a bunch of the MVs with the artist title. Maybe you'll find something you like? :) They may be years old, but I have probably just uncovered them. I think I'll do this a couple times per month. I will probably still dedicate a post about one song like I do since it gives more background information than this sort of compilations.


Artist: Taeyang from the group Big Bang
Korean
Title: Wedding Dress




Artist: Se7en
Korean
Title: Lalala





Artist: Wilbur Pan
Mandarin/English
Title: Tai Xiang Ai Ni




Artist: Super Junior
Korean
Title: It's You





Artist: Taking Back Sunday
English
Title: Liar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pj0hFPYa9U

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome very beautiful and I love the different languages that really adds to the beauty!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? :D