Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday 14


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at BreakingTheSpine on the books we cannot wait to read. Check out her site!

Title: Tiger's Voyage

Author: Colleen Houck

Release Date: November 1, 2011

Publisher: Splinter an imprint of Sterling's Children's Books

My Thoughts: This is the third book in the tiger series and I just finished reading the second book, Tiger's Quest which left me breathless. My review will be up on Monday for that book. I actually borrowed Tiger's Curse, which is the first in this series, from a friend and was skeptical about how good it could be, but it was amazing. I love these books! I really, really, really want to read the third one :( I am really curious as to what the cover is going to look like too!

TIGER'S CURSE (book 2) will be released JUNE 7th, 2011

Visit the author's site: http://www.tigerscursebook.com/

So what are you anxiously awaiting the release of?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D