Saturday, August 11, 2012

Song: Montage

Artist: Gukkasten

Language: Korean

About: Gukkasten is a four member indie rock band from South Korea active since 2003. I first heard of them from EatYourKimchi with their songs Manicure. Insta-love right there. But this is probably my favorite Gukkasten song ever! I cannot get enough of the singer's voice with his high notes and then the deep ones and it just feels unique. Lots of emotion. The beat is addicting and although I have no idea what the song is about, I really get into it which is an indicator of a good song.To me, it does not feel as heavy as I usually think the rock genre to be. It is quick with some head-bang worthy parts, but it also slows down. If you haven't listened to them before, I hope you enjoy this song!

MV:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D