Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Blogger Hop

Originally by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and now hosted by Billy at Ramblings of A Coffee Addicted Writer, this weekly meme gets us writing! Each week we answer a question posed by a fellow blogger and then post up our responses. Link to your response too!

Book Blogger Hop

May 9th Prompt asked by Elizabeth: When you enter a contest or request a book, how do you keep track of what the books are? Or perhaps you don't keep track and just remember what you entered or requested?

Answer: I had not considered organizing my giveaway entries or requests. For me, I request so little books since I am not a daily blogger. I have so little time for reading books, that I attempt not to take on too many. As for contests, I figure that if I enter and they ask for my e-mail address then they will make sure to notify me :) But I do enter many, so this prompt has me thinking about possibly creating a spreadsheet with giveaway URL and end date, so I remember to go check once the giveaway winner is announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D