Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"Waiting on" Wednesday: Since You've Been Gone

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme brought to you by Jill from BreakingTheSpine and provides a space for bloggers to share books they are most anticipating the release of! Check it out on the host's blog to see many more posts!


Here is my pick:

Title: Since You've Been Gone

Author: Anouska Knight

Release Day: July 29th, 2014

Summary: (goodreads) "How do you learn to love again?

In one tragic moment, Holly Jefferson s life as she knows it changes for ever. Now to the external world, at least she s finally getting back on her feet, running her business, Cake. Then she meets Ciaran Argyll.

His rich and charmed life feels a million miles from her own. However, there s more to Ciaran than the superficial world that surrounds him, and he too is wrestling with his own ghosts. Will Holly find the missing ingredient that allows her to live again and embrace an unknown and unexpected tomorrow?"

My Thoughts: The cute cover drew me in and once I read the summary, I knew I needed to get it! It looks like a sweet, romantic, AND realistic novel. I have been looking for one in which the characters are a bit older, but not necessarily NA...because NA has been disappointing thus far. This fits the bill! So excited to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D