Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday 23


WoW is a weekly meme highlighting the books we are most looking forward to. Check out the host, Jill at BreakingTheSpine, to find what other people are waiting for and to link up your WoW!


Here's what I'm waiting for today:


Title: The Savage Grace

Author: Bree Despain

Release Day: March 13, 2012

Summary: (goodreads) Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.
With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders. The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.

My Thoughts: The first two books in the series were amazing and I cannot wait to read the rest of the story. Book number two ended on a huge cliffhanger after an amazing action scene that left me breathless. I need to know what happens to Daniel! So excited!

Other Books in the Series:

2. The Lost Saint

4 comments:

  1. OMG, YES! I loved the first two books in this series, and I've wanted this one forever! It looks amazing!

    New follower! Check out my WoW if you'd like:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed this series a few weeks back and I'm really intrigued by it I plan to check out book 1 soon!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still have to read book one!


    here's my WOW post, with a ton of books I can't wait for!!

    Stop by??!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/wow-want-so-badly-i-might-die-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah: Checked out your WoW too! <3 I really like this series so yay for another fan!

    Giselle and Lindsay: Really, highly, super duper recommended :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? :D