Friday, September 4, 2009

On Writing

Author: Stephen King

Publisher: Pocket Books

Summary: The story on how Stephen King came to be so successful and his advice to you.

Review: I had to read it for school and I thought I would hate it since I'm no fan of non-fiction. It was surprisingly good. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that this is my first Stephen King novel, but I'm definately thinking of reading more because his writing is amazin'. No wonder he's so famous. Everything in this book was well portrayed and fun to read.

He used humor and irony to make this non-fiction book a painless read. The autobiography part was interesting and the entire story flowed seamlessly. I was even more surprised at how short and to the point the story is since most of his books are HUGE! One of the reasons I'm afraid to start them. :) Definately worth reading.

Rating: 5/5

3 comments:

  1. *tsk tsk* How can you have not read any Stphen King books? You MUST read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read a book of Stephen King before!
    This sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was short which is unlike this author! I think I'll read Carrie next.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? :D