Thursday, April 29, 2010

tests!

On Monday I'm taking the AP Government test and I hope I do well. I've actually been studying a little and I almost never study for anything. :) Then I have a health test to make up and the past two times I got the highest score (without trying), so I'm going to feel really bad if I don't do as well this time. The AP Eng Comp test is on the thirteenth too and that one looks really hard. Anyways, although I have this going on, I also have to catch up on blogging. I'm sorry for not posting more often, but I have been reading. It just takes a little work to set out a time to post a review instead of going on to the next book in the pile! =D Have a nice day people and tomorrow is Friday! Yey! Enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do well on your tests. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina! Hopefully I won't let you (and myself) down. :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? :D