Friday, June 18, 2010

Upcoming Product Review :)

Hey guys!

I was contacted by CSN(+200 stores), and online retailer, to review one of their products on my blog. They have over 200 websites with different products. CSN also sell kitchen ware, lighting, baby things, and furniture. Since they have a bookcase store, I wanted to review one.

I actually need a bookcase too! Usually I get rid of my used books by donating them to my high school's library, but there are some books I can't bear to let go of just yet and they've been piling up. :) I don't have an actual shelf and usually just pile up my books in the corner of living room. I hope to give you people a wonderful review, but we'll have to see. This is my first product review and I got to say that I'm excited!

I'm not sure how soon I'll post it, but it may be awhile considering the busy summer I'm having this year! Thanks to my readers for following and I really do appreciate it.

By the way, I just looked and there's a small book shelf on sale for like 20 dollars which is pretty good if you ask me. It looks great for tiny places like my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D