Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Bit About Me

I don't really talk about myself a lot (at least I hope I don't!), so I decided to do a tiny post about me today where I just go on and on and on about nothing much in particular.

I'm a senior in high school. It's been great so far. Not.

I really need to start cramming for my AP Stat and Lit test or else I'm going to fail. Particularly the math since I'm not very good at it. So I'm in freak out mode and I don't know how much I will be able to read and review these coming weeks. Sorry about that :(

I'm currently reading Lord Of The Flies for my English class. It's interesting! But I got it from the school library so it is really smelly and makes me sneeze as I'm reading it. And it has teeny tiny print.

Prom is about a month. That's one thing I'm excited for. And I'm almost done with my Senior Project paper thing so at this point, I am still on schedule for graduating on time. Unless my bipolar teacher decides overnight that she hates me and is going to make me proofread my paper for the thirtieth time and then I can't turn it in on time and then I fail Senior Seminar and then yeah...but that is very unlikely.

I like panicking for no reason.

I think I may have a slightly unhealthy obsession with birds....and manga-ishy eyes because I draw both those things all over my homework all the time. :)

Do any of you like gnomes? I think they are cute, but my friends don't agree.

I am Hispanic, but my favorite genre of music ever is Kpop as you probably already know since I post quite a bit about it. I was a tad bit disappointed with BigBang's latest album, but because they are my favorite band ever, I will excuse them.

Currently, I am watching the Taiwanese drama "Sunny Happiness" which has Mike He in it. He is one of my favorite actors and the storyline is really cute if cliche. Yey!

That's it about me for today. I don't want to bore you anymore than I already have, but THANK YOU for following and commenting! Book blogging is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D