Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Read-a-thon Day 3

Goodnight to all! I decided that I am done reading since it is late and I should be getting to sleep soon before my lovely parents ground me :) What did I accomplish for my first read-a-thon, do you ask? Here is the break-down:

I read two books. Not much. I know, but I kind of did forget to begin reading feverishly on Saturday, so forgive me?

Total pages: 674

Books read:

After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
The Jaguar Stone by J&P Voelkel

Eh, overall the outcome has been satisfactory and I had fun truly feeling as a part of the blogging community through the interesting blog posts and quirky twitter updates. I would like to thank Katie from Katiesbookblog for hosting this Labor Day Weekend read-a-thon and trust me when I say that I will be participating in more events like this one in the future :)

And my bed calls, so ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D