Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: September


Book Soulmates

The RAK is a monthly feature dedicated to spreading the love of books throughout our blogging community. Who came up with this brilliant idea? Isalys and Vanessa from TheBookSoulmates so check out the link in order to sign up!


Waaaaaay behind on this post. Yes I am a horrible person, but I am trying to redeem myself here :) So I did receive a RAk for the month of July I believe. I was on vacation so things are a little blurry from then.

What did I get?



Runaway by Meg Cabot

A HUGE thanks to Wall-to-Wall Books! I devoured it and loved it and will be posting a review soon. None of you know just how happy I was to get this one.

Hope you guys participate as well! Have a greeeaaat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? :D