Thursday, June 25, 2009

Millenium Snow

Author: Bisco Hatori

Publisher: Shojo Beat Manga
Favorite Character: Yamimaru-He is super cute! If you don't like him, then don't talk to me. JUST KIDDING! :D

Summary: A girl wanting more life crosses paths with a sour vampire who hates his longevity. How can she make him see his imortality as enviable?

Review: Yeah I know it's another Hot Vampire goes for Poor Girl story, but this one gets original. How is it possible you ask? Well it's positively hilarious in the coldness of the jokes. I actually enjoyed the realness of the vampire dude. The girl was a little flat to me, but not too shabby. This is actually a nice enough manga to pick up if you want something quick and ironic. Check it out guys!

Rating: 4/5

You Might Also Like:
1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
2. Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino

3 comments:

  1. I thought I´d hate it, but it´s not so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millenium snow honestly is my favourite manga of all time

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? :D